MA Unrestricted Construction Supervisor License - This is a six (6) session class which is designed to provide you with the basic understanding of the various codes that you will need to know to prepare you for taking the CSL exam.
STUDENTS MUST HAVE BOOKS PRIOR TO START CLASS.
1. Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29, Part 1926 (OSHA), Most Current July Revision - www.gpo.gov
2. International Building Code, 2015 - www.iccsafe.org
3. International Energy Conservation Code, 2015 - www.iccsafe.org
4. International Redidential Code for One-and Two Family Dwellings, 2015 - www.iccsafe.org
5. Massachusetts State Building Code One - and Two Family Dwellings (780 CMR) Ninth Edition - www.sec.state.ma.us
6. Massachusetts State Building Code Base Volume (Commercial) 780 CMR, Ninth Edition - www.sec.state.ma.us
7. Architectural Access Board Rules and Regulations (521 CMR), 2006 - www.sec.state.ma.us